Wednesday, October 10, 2012

18

On Monday, I celebrated my 18th birthday in Chicago.

Ah, if only one could record every single minute of a day, because it was wonderful. From waking up to Haley (Caleb's girlfriend... I'm really close to her too, and adore her) saying happy birthday in her dorm room, to visiting classes at Moody, to coffee at Joe's from Tyler, to walking through Chicago with everyone..it was all simple, but lovely. Such a happy day.

So thankful for my family, and for the sweet memories we made. But I'm even more thankful for God, who brings us together, and who is there for me every single step of the way. My prayer for this next year is to focus on what He's calling me to day by day, and to stay committed to walking right behind him, keeping my eyes on Him, whom I love.

Dinner at a local sandwich place that had gluten-free bread- whoop whoop!
My brothers. :)
Tyler busted out his ukulele for my birthday song...best rendition ever!
I love this thoughtful gift that Caleb and Haley put together!!! Can you se what it says? :)
One last group shot! 
*The gift from Caleb and Haley says "Selah"- Be still and know that He is God. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can you give us a hint on the gift from Caleb and Haley?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at that picture from Caleb and Haley this morning in your room as I exercised! Amazing to think this is your third birthday to celebrate in Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com