Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcoming

"We interrupt our regularly scheduled broadcast, to bring you a special announcement..."

Regularly scheduled broadcast: the last installment of the A-Z challenge

The special announcement: I am officially moving from summer to fall.


Yes. (Ok, maybe not that special of an announcement. Sorry if you were expecting something like that I'd chosen which college to go to...yeah, not quite there yet!)

Fall. Autumn. Rain. Cool weather. Rainboots. Candles. Spices. Ahhh...

I love the summer, for its weather and produce (fresh blueberries??!), but otherwise fall is my favorite. So I welcome it gladly. With a new table runner, and centerpiece. And with fresh apples, and later with some warm apple crisp. Fall: welcome back!

Summer
Fall
On another note...because of Josiah Venture's fall conference that starts next week, people are coming in from the States early, and (on the same theme of my post title), we are welcoming many very dear people! I am loving having guests over for dinner, and hearing so many of their stories. I can't wait for the day when I have my own house and can host people. That'll be fun. Some day.

P.S. Great recipe I used for a delicious apple crisp. I substituted the flour with an all-purpose gluten-free mix, and halved the amount of flour in the recipe (I like my topping more oat-y and crunchy).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com