Saturday, September 29, 2012

Girl time

My Dad is gone to Serbia for the weekend at a conference. My brothers and sister-in-law are in Chicago. That leaves Mom and me (and Kaylee) in Czech-- just the two of us again. We are learning how to enjoy these days, despite our family being away. Long walks at sunset definitely count as good girl time, and we loved it.

Refreshing Fall: I'm glad you're here.


That face sure makes me enjoy life more. :)

Enjoy a beautiful fall day when you get the chance to!

1 comment:

  1. Can't you just imagine going for a walk this summer right in that spot, with Kaylee??? Let's take some new pictures there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com