Saturday, September 8, 2012

A to Z Challenge Part 2

The continuation of the A to Z challenge...

F- FARMERS' MARKET

We went to multiple summer farmers' markets together-- a first for us! We didn't know that they even had these markets around here, so we were overjoyed to find them.


G- GUESTS

We had the privilege of having our dear friends the Hartman's over for dinner one night. What a happy evening that was! So glad we did that. It was nice having company...and 4 bubbly (and awesome, I might add) kids to liven things up!


H- HAYLEY

I hadn't seen Hayley almost all summer. I saw her at the wedding, and then we both parted and she didn't return from the States until the end of August. Ahh...it was so good to see her again.


I- IMPRESSED

I really wanted to make a point of noticing God's creativity. It's so easy to get caught up in all the fun and excitement of summer, that I sometimes don't even realize how much beauty surrounds me. Although we were just at home for those three weeks, every sunset, every storm, and every green field made me smile. God impressed me with His creation.


For A-E, go HERE.
For N-P, go HERE.
For Q-U, go HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we did the A-Z challenge! That was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com