Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Snowflakes that stay...

...on your nose and eyelashes.

These are a few of my favorite things! (Think of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music)

Ahh...the first snow. I love it! I've been waiting for it for weeks. And now, just in time for Christmas, it is finally here.
I love the first snow so much.

 Now come inside!! It's cold!

Can I go out and play? Oh pleeeease??
Guess who's home??!
Tyler and Lara are back for Christmas! I'm so glad they made it safely!
The fire- love sitting by it, warming up, and catching up with Tyler and Lara.
Question of the day:

What are your favorite winter/Christmas sights? What makes you feel cozy in the winter?

1 comments:

Connie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Forgot to tell you that I liked seeing all those photos! And what makes me feel cozy? Sitting by the fire, with Kaylee in my lap, and everybody home!