Sunday, July 31, 2011

They Draw&Cook

Seriously, they draw and cook?! What better combination could there be for a website?

I found this wonderful little website through the Pioneer Woman, and was captivated by it straight away. What a wonderful idea: a place where anyone can upload their favorite recipes in illustration form.

Salli Swindell
Katie Daugherty
Alect Pee
Shirley Ng-Benitez
Lindsay Schmitt
Heather Bryant
Linda Silvestri
Amanda Kastner
These were just a few of my favorites that I've found so far. They're all so fun, stylish and inventive. Go on over and check them out yourself. Have fun exploring at theydrawandcook.com!

3 comments:

  1. This is simply AWESOME! I went through it and I totally LOVE IT ! .. It's possibility how you can show your recipes entertaining and nice way. I laughed at it.
    Here's few of MY favorites:
    http://www.theydrawandcook.com/recipes/1st-place-fresh-fig-winner-rigatoni-with-figs-and-curry-by-tomek-giovanis

    http://www.theydrawandcook.com/recipes/buttercream-strawberry-owl-cupcakes-by-janessa-bork

    http://www.theydrawandcook.com/recipes/cinnamon-roasted-almonds-by-michelle-henninger

    This post/website totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are outstanding! I can hardly wait to see what you put together for your entry into this website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mike France You know it, UM! If i can figure out the right format, I'm trying it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com