Monday, May 9, 2011

Release

I came across this picture from one of my favorite DeviantArt artists today. DeviantArt is a website where any and all artists can share their art online. I love to see people's creativity and their amazing skills! This artist in particular gives me so much joy because of the stories behind each of her pictures.

This picture, though simple, speaks a thousand words to me. It reminds me to enjoy the details in life. It makes me think of releasing all the cares of this world and living freely, focusing on something Bigger.

May you experience this kind of joy today as you go through your day!

If you want to see more art like this, go to: http://ittybittynidhi.deviantart.com/


All credit for this art goes to Nidhi, the artist! She is amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com