Saturday, May 21, 2011

Changes and brothers

Well, the time has come...I can officially move out of my wintery blog, and into my summery blog! I hope you like the new changes. Change is good, isn't it? I would way rather post on a blog that made me think of the lovely springy/summery outing with my brothers, than one that reminds me of cold winter.

This afternoon Caleb and Tyler asked me if I wanted to join them for a photography outing. Oh, how I love those! We always have so much fun together. We find joy in discovering new places, exploring the countryside, and being creative. I am so thankful for my brothers who have taught me to enjoy these moments and to find beauty in small things.







(All photos courtesy of Tyler Patty)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!! So fun to see those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire LOVE the new blog background and the pictures like I said on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!! :) It is amazing.. I like it.. much :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com