Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catch-it

I just got home from an amazing weekend yesterday. It's hard for me to even explain in words all that God did at our school's student-led retreat. But let me just tell you...God is amazing. God is true. God is good.

More than 30 students joined us up at the hotel (Hotel KAM- a Christian hotel that is one of JV's training centers here in Czech) for three days of baseball, workshops, games, seminars and discussion groups. My dad spoke for the seminars and clearly presented the Gospel to all of these BMA students. God was clearly present at Catch-it, and I think that people could feel it.

I had the pleasure of leading a discussion group for some of the girls, along with being the photographer for the weekend (or one of them). I'm so glad I got to be at Catch-it.




Yep, that's my dad in the middle there. He was in the drama workshop one afternoon and had a lot of fun!









4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Natálie.I visited here every day, I like your blog =).When I´m reading your posts, I´m allways thinking about God.Sooner, I´m not think about him so much.Thank You =).Sorry if you´ll find some mistakes in this comment, but it´s hard for me write it in english.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really sweet post about Catch It! And I love the photos...you did a great job at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, Thank you so much for your comment! Chtela bych te povzbudit ve hledani Boha. Urcite kolem tebe jsou nejaci Krestane, nebo nejaka mladez, tak zkus se jich zeptat nekdy v co vubec veri! Nebo jestli chces vedet vice, tak cti Janovo Evangelium v Novem Zakone v Bibli. Tam se toho dozvis HODNE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dekuji za radu Claire ;)A vazne mas moc pekny blog, budu sem chodit i nadale =).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com