The celebration of my 15th birthday this year was very sweet and enjoyable. Since we were flying to the States the day after, it was a more low-key birthday, which I really enjoyed!
* Started off my day with a beautiful sunrise! I took that as God's birthday present to me :)
* Went to school and got a surprise birthday song and birthday cake baked by one of my friends. It was awesome!
* Went for tea and then took pictures with Hayley
* Yummy black bean soup (Mom made it in the crock pot, and I could smell it all day - it was so tantalizing!
* A "Caleb-friendly" German chocolate cake that my mom made...it was absolutely amazing!
* Lots of birthday wishes throughout the day on Facebook :)
* Went to Frydek Mistek to find a special piece of jewelry
I thank God for all of these 15 years that I have had! I hope this year I can glorify His name even more, and that I can learn more about Him.