Here's a list of some of my favorite things right now, the little simple pleasures of my life. :) Since it's the 15th, I will post 15 favorites.
1. I love drinking hot tea in the morning...ahhh!
2. A new box of colorful crayons is definitely one of my favorite things. I love all the colors!
3. The Spring sunshine. It's so nice!
4. The Bio City Cafe: a cafe in our town that serves only bio/organic things and it's the cutest thing ever! I go there all the time for lunches and tea.
5. My devotions book I got from my Auntie Kristi (thank you auntie Kristi!). I really love them and they are really helping me as I grow in my faith and love for God.
6. Traveling! I love traveling to new places and old ones alike, especially with my family and friends!
7. The yellow Crocuses blooming in our little garden! The first signs of spring!
8. Taking pictures: I love capturing the beauty around us in still photographs...I think that is so cool!
9. The Narnia books: I am re-reading some of them and I just love them so much! They are so much fun to read! One of my favorite Narnia books is The Horse And His Boy.
10. My "fuzzy Crocs". They are Crocs with a lining of fuzzy cloth on the inside. I wear them all the time because my feet stay warm when I wear them! :)
11. Playing songs on the piano that I can finally play fluidly. I always feel so accomplished after I finish playing a song! :D
12. The birds singing in the morning- "Chirp, Chirp!"
13. 'Lavender and mint tea'. It's so-o-o-o-o-o good!
14. Having flowers in a vase on our dining room table. It brightens the whole room up!
15. Spending time with people I love!