Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Baptism!


Last Sunday I got baptized and it was amazing!

I had been thinking about getting baptized for a while, but just now felt it was time. I got baptized at our church in Frydlant by my pastor, Ken Pitcher, and my dad, which made the experience even more special!

It was so cool the moment I came out of the water. It was such an amazing feeling going under that water and then coming back up, knowing that I am now baptized with Christ. And I love that it was a symbol that I am dead to sin (Romans 6 I think) and alive in Christ! I was buried with Christ ( going under the water) and then rose (coming out of the water) and I had new life!! Its great to be a child of God!

I am so happy that I can know God, that He cares about me, and that I can trust Him with everything and anything!

If you want to read more about that day, you can go to my mom's blog at livingbylysa.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you wrote about your baptism. I've been checking to make sure I saw the post. It was a beautiful service and such a wonderful time to be a part of our church body. So glad we could share that with you.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading about your baptism! I am so proud of you, Claire, and the godly woman that you are becoming. I'm impressed with how much you understand baptism: way to go with talking about Romans 6! I'm very glad I got to be a part of that day with you.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Your comments make my day! If you want to ask me any question, or need to contact me, write me at: claire.patty@gmail.com